LEARN RUSSIAN ONLINE
Russian is spoken by over 300 million people worldwide, learning Russian will help you unlock one of the worldís greatest cultures, so even if you learn only the basics, your time and effort will worth it. If you want to learn Russian only for your next trip, it would be helpful if you learn about greetings, read maps and signs and words for courtesy. However, learning a new language takes time and could be a challenge so itíll need patience and dedication each day.
Russian is primarily spoken in Belarus, Russia, Uzbekistan, Kazakhstan, Tajikistan and Kyrgyzstan; itís the largest native language in the European continent and an official language of the United Nations. As a Slavic Language, this language is related to Polish and Sloak due to the spoken language and itís also related to Ukrainian and Belarusian thatís why those languages are even spoken interchangeably. Nowadays, most people speak the Modern Russian Literary Language (Standard Russian), with some dialects across the territory, there are: Northern dialects, Southern dialects and central dialects; among others with influence from other countries (Belarus, Ukraine).
The first advantage of learning Russian online is that you wonít need to get a Russian Visa or buy a ticket to Moscow; youíll have lots of information and useful resources available on the Internet with Russian grammar, vocabulary, speaking and reading practices, tips for learning the language, and information on the culture of Russia. If you want to learn Russian only for your next trip, it would be helpful if you learn about greetings, read russian maps and signs and words for courtesy.
What we like
- Youíll gain with Russian lucrative investment opportunities without having to travel to Russia to learn the language and establish negotiations. The knowledge of Russian language will help you to have an efficient communication with your new business partners. If you want to travel to Russia and enjoy the fullest your trip, you must learn Russian immediately; and if we assume that youíre saving money for your trip, you canít afford expensive language courses; then a course online will help you achieve a basic knowledge without having to pay much for it.
- Learning Russian makes you special; have you noticed that most people are interested in learning Spanish, English, French, German or even Chinese? Well if you have Russian in your Curriculum, itíll set you apart from the rest. Your skills in Russian will open new opportunities for you.
- Language courses online are always available, you can study when you have time; it means that there arenít scheduled lessons, nor wasted time, not having to spend money in traveling for face to face lessons. Youíll find all the materials you need on the Internet; books, dictionaries, and any other tool you might need for your lessons; so you wonít need to spend more money on that.
- You can look for another course if you donít like the teacher or the methodology or if you canít notice your progress; and you can do it immediately, just with one click! Free lessons give you the opportunity to decide the best option. However, if you choose finally a Russian course online; and you have to pay for it, the costs will not be high because since companies donít need offices.
What we don't like
- Learning Russian could be a practical decision, but will be relatively hard for an English-speaking to learn, especially if youíre only taking online lessons and you donít have anyone with whom to practice or speak what you learn. Of course it would help if you live near Russian speakers, but itís a quite difficult to be so lucky and have Russian neighbors.
- Russian is a complicate language (according to many people), itís not something you can learn only online and have a great level on grammar, vocabulary and especially in pronunciation. There are things that youíll need to learn face to face, although with the technology nowadays you can have many ways for doing it.
- If you donít have a minimum level of computer knowledge in order to use successfully all programs and accessories on the Internet and be comfortable with the online environment, it will make things harder than having face to face instruction. Some things youíll need to know are: Use a variety of search engines, navigate on the World Wide Web, and use your Email and some FTP processes (if it sounds complicate donít worry itís easier than you might think).
- Technology is reliable (in most cases); but there are some problems that occur eventually; like when the online program fails, or a tool in the learning process have a breakdown, or a problem with the server. Maybe the problem is not extern; and itís on your computer or your internet connection and youíre not qualified for solving it. This reason is very pessimistic but can happen, once in a million maybe.
Learn Russian Online
Online Russian Resources
© 2007-2019 All Rights Reserved